I'm still working through the Bible in 90 Days Chronological Reading Plan so my "other" reading has gone down a bit this month.
- 2 Kings
- 2 Chronicles
As always, links are to my full reviews.
- With Every Letter by Sarah Sundin - 4 stars. Fantastic book, a breath of fresh air.
- The Quilt by T. Davis Bunn, Davis Bunn - 4 stars. A heart warming story!
- A Passion Most Pure by Julie Lessman - 1 star. For a book titled A Passion Most Pure, there is a lot of passion. Way too much for my taste. I cannot recommend it.
- Her Restless Heart by Barbara Cameron - 3 stars. A pleasant weekend read.
- Blessing Your Husband by Debra Evans - 2 stars. It had potential, but wasn't for me. Not deep enough.
- That Dorky Homemade Look by Lisa Boyer - 3 stars. A quick, cute read.
- Practical Cat Management by G. N. Officer - 3 stars. A good deal of useful information.
- Time and Again by Jack Finney - 4 stars. Fantastic time travel story with NYC as the main character. I wish they'd turned it into a movie!
- North and South by Elizabeth Gaskell