- 1 & 2 Corinthians
- 1 & 2 Thessalonians
- 1 & 2 Timothy
- The Amish Nanny by Mindy Starns Clark - 3.5 stars for the unique setting (don't judge the book by its cover!).
- Ruby's Slippers by Leanna Ellis - 2 stars. I'd recommend skipping it simply because it wasn't good.
- Pompeii: City on Fire by T.L. Higley - 3.5 stars. One of my favorite reads this month.
- Here Burns My Candle by Liz Curtis Higgs - 2 stars. I couldn't get into it and decided to drop it. There are too many good books available to waste my time on something I can't get into.
- Love Amid the Ashes by Mesu Andrews - 3.5 stars. SO close to a 4 star read. If you enjoy Biblical fiction, I would highly recommend this one.
Japanese Manga (translated)
- Apothecarius Argentum, Vol. 1 by Tomomi Yamashita - 3 stars. All of the manga I sampled was fluffy but entertaining. Not something I'll read on a regular basis.
- Skip Beat!, Vol. 1 by Yoshiki Nakamura - 3 stars
- Skip Beat!, Vol. 2 by Yoshiki Nakamura - 3 stars
- A Lucky Child: A Memoir of Surviving Auschwitz as a Young Boy by Thomas Buergenthal - 3
- Trail of Crumbs: Hunger, Love, and the Search for Home by Kim Sunée - 2 stars. I just couldn't bring myself to care about the author. I wanted to root for her but couldn't.
- The Little Nugget by P.G. Wodehouse - 3.5 stars. An enjoyable read but, surprisingly, I enjoyed the short stories better!
- Evelina by Fanny Burney - I'm not reading it very quickly but I am enjoying it very much. I will definitely be reading some of Ms. Burney's other titles.