This month I concentrated on reading as many of my library books as possible so that I can start working through the Seattle to-sort pile. My library stack is now quite small! I even completed several books from the to-sort pile (marked below with a *).
Bible - I am so close to finishing the Old Testament! I can't wait to start reading the New Testament.
- Jeremiah 15-52
- These Happy Golden Years by Laura Ingalls Wilder - 4 stars
- Little Town on the Prairie by Laura Ingalls Wilder - 5 stars. My favorite of the series!
- The Messenger by Siri Mitchell - 3 stars
- Anne of Green Gables Treasury* by Carolyn Strom Collins, Christina Wyss Eriksson - 4 stars. A delightful look into Anne's world.
- Nodame Cantabile V.1*
- Nodame Cantabile V.2*
- Nodame Cantabile V.3*
- Shalom, Japan by Shifra Horn - 3 stars
- Fat Quarter Quilts by M'Liss Rae Hawley - 2 stars only because I didn't care for any of the quilt designs. It might be a great book for quilters who have a different taste in quilts.
- Chicken Soup for the Tea Lover's Soul: Stories Steeped in Comfort by Jack Canfield - 3 stars. It made me want to drink more tea!
- Girl in Translation by Jean Kwok - 3 stars
- The Full Moon Bride by Shobhan Bantwal - 3 stars
- The Lost Wife by Alyson Richman - 3 stars
April will be filled with books from The Pile. [Cue ominous music here]